It is unquestionably true that more than half of the beauty of an individual is defined by hair. We often face problems of dull and dry hair, which can be treated well, but having split ends sounds horrible. Split ends are coupled with dry and frizzy hair and also a problem with chemically treated hair which makes hair dry and damaged. The first thing that comes into our mind when it comes to split ends is a haircut. Is that really a good alternative? There are multiple home remedies available to combat split hair.
- Hot oil massage: Giving yourself a hot oil massage treat increases the blood circulation and nourishes the hair making it soft and smooth further reducing the split ends. Castor oil is the best for treating this problem. Olive oil or coconut oil can also be used.
- Egg mask: Beat 2 egg whites or more depending on the length of your hair and apply from the scalp to lengthways till the end. Rinse with lukewarm water. Hair with become smooth and nourished as egg whites contain protein, which repairs split ends.
- Honey: As honey is quite thick in nature, it can be coupled with either eggs or curd. One teaspoon full of honey is mixed with respective component and applied all over the length of hair, especially on the ends. Honey has healing properties which reduce split ends.
- Avocado: Avocado contains nutrition required for growth and repair of hair strands. Mash avocado and apply directly to hair. It leaves hair shiny by cutting off split ends. Banana or papaya can also be used the same way, if avocado is not available.
- Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise in itself contains multifarious ingredients. It makes hair smooth, leaving it soft and shiny and also reduces split ends.
- Vitamin E capsule: Vitamin E capsules are easily available in the market and consuming it makes hair healthy and lustrous. It repairs damaged hair involving split ends.
- Healthy diet: A daily diet involving green leafy vegetables, almonds, walnuts, fish, etc., which contains omega 3 fatty acids in high amount. This not only makes hair strong and healthy, but also promotes new hair growth.
- Avoid chemical treatments: Completely avoiding chemical treatments and heat treatments on hair as it damages hair and makes the situation worse. Also, let the hair dry naturally and ignore the use of hair dryers.
Try these magic tricks and bring life back to your hair.